“Regional Communication Officer”
Asia Justice and Rights (AJAR) is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of “Regional Communication Officer”.
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
- Indonesian national with excellent command of written and spoken English
- University degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Political science or another relevant field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar function, preferably with a wide network within traditional and social media.
- Experience with international/regional organizations would be an asset;
- Excellent analytical writing skills and good communication and presentation skills;
- Proactivity, perseverance and flexibility;
- Good computer skills (word, excel, power point), and ability to use and analyze social media;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others in a team-oriented environment;
- Willing to travel inside/outside Indonesia;
- Ability to use design program would be an advantage.
Under the supervision of the Director and Learning Coordinator, The Regional Communication Officer shall develop and implement AJAR’s program with specific tasks:
- In consultation with AJAR team, design and implement a one year outreach and publication
- Coordinate, supervise and implement editing, translation, design, lay out and printing, including dissemination in both printing and digital forms
- Provide inputs on the template of publication design, in both printing and digital form
- Assist in preparing materials for AJAR’s programs, trainings and courses
- Manage materials and resources to create a ready-form of publication products and dissemination of AJAR’s publication products
- Manage, implement and provide assistance to web-based media strategy, including AJAR website, social media and newsletter
- Establish, manage and strengthen network with partners at regional and national level through online and offline channel
- Produce short activity reports in the form of publications, training manuals, and other media such as short films
- Assist in any other aspects of AJAR’s work in Indonesia and in the region as required
Start of work: As soon as possible
Please submit your application (Letter of motivation, Curriculum Vitae, and Sample of English Writing and/or portfolio) not later than 25 April 2017 by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly indicates “Application for Communication Officer” in the email subject.
Only complete applications matching the required selection criteria will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted