In the context of unprecedented developments in international justice related to Myanmar, AJAR produced a series of learning materials on relevant international accountability mechanisms.
These materials are aimed for civil society groups in Myanmar and around the world who are eager to increase their knowledge and analysis regarding the various initiatives taking place.
The materials can be downloaded here:
- The International Independent Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar (FFM)
- The Independent Investigative Mechanism for Myanmar (IIMM)
- The International Criminal Court (ICC) & Myanmar
- The International Court of Justice (ICJ) & Myanmar
- Universal Jurisdiction (UJ), Argentina & Myanmar
- International Accountability Mechanisms for Myanmar At a Glance
To see AJAR’s statement regarding the release of these materials on 27 January 2020, please click here.