Vacancy: Administrative/Finance Assistant (Volunteer)
Asia Justice and Rights (AJAR) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation based in Jakarta, Indonesia working to strengthen accountability and respect for human rights in the Asia Pacific region.
AJAR Indonesia is looking for an Administrative/Finance Assistant who would be based in the Indonesian Office. This is a volunteer position.
Position Title: Administrative/Finance Assistant (Volunteer)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Supervisor: Finance and Administrative Coordinator
The Admin/Finance Assistant will support the AJAR Finance team in the administration and financial management of all the projects and programmes of AJAR.
- Provide administrative and financial support for the Jakarta Office, including cash management, payments, and maintenance of office equipment
- Provide administrative and financial support as required
- In coordination with the Finance Coordinator, manage requests/orders and provide administrative, logistical and financial assistance
- Indonesian national with a good command of written and spoken English
- Recent graduate (bachelor’s degree), or a current student completing his/her undergraduate thesis
- Proactivity, perseverance and flexibility
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others in a team-oriented environment
How to Apply:
Please submit your application (a letter of intent and Curriculum Vitae) no later than 17 August 2018 by e-mail only to: email@example.com.
Please clearly indicate “Application for Admin/Finance Assistant Volunteer” in the email subject. Only complete applications matching the required selection criteria will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.